Having trouble finding the right location for a meeting, course or business lunch or dinner? At QL Hotels & Restaurants you’ll find the perfect venue in no time at all. Here are some surprise tips for finding the ideal meeting place at one of the QL Hotels & Restaurants.
Van Rossum | Woerden (the Netherlands)
1. Meet in a natural setting. Have you ever considered entertaining your company in the in the peace and quiet of inspiring natural surroundings? It can be a good idea to relax for a while after an intensive session. Try the Roode Koper, for example, right in the middle of the Veluwe? You won’t be distracted by everyday concerns and you’ll be able to relax in peace and privacy in the woodland, or enjoy a breakfast, lunch or dinner with your guests – made by Michelin-approved chef Dennis van den Beld. Click here for more meeting venues in natural areas.
Landgoed Het Roode Koper | Leuvenum (the Netherlands)
2. Private dining. After a successful meeting, you’ll want to bring the day to close in a fitting way. Treat your company to a lunch, dinner, or relaxed drinks and snacks in discrete surroundings where you can be sure you won’t be disturbed. Look here for meeting venues with private dining facilities, such as The Duke.
The Duke | Nisterode (the Netherlands)
3. Hold your meeting in a meeting space with a homely atmosphere. Are you looking for a venue that guarantees privacy for your meeting with colleagues or business associates? Many QL Hotels & Restaurants offer stand-alone meeting venues, meeting rooms in original style, or even fully furnished meeting houses or villas. And of course they’ve got all the technical facilities you might need. Be sure to enquire about the options for a lunch or dinner in a private dining room, such as Van Rossum, Gut Steinbach.
Gut Steinbach | Reit im Winkl (Germany)
4. Looking for an exceptional business lunch or dinner for the true connoisseur? QL Hotels & Restaurants is a select collection of 130 small-scale hotels and restaurants. All the head chefs have a good to very good reputation. Treat your associates to an amazing lunch or dinner. If you’re searching for a Michelin-starred restaurant for your business meeting, look no further; Niven, Le Cor de Chasse, De Librije, Hirschgasse Heidelberg.
De Librije | Zwolle (the Netherlands)
5. An outstanding venue for courses and workshops. And QL Hotels & Restaurants offer exceptional and surprising venues for multi-day courses as well. Would you like to be able to relax in a swimming pool or wellness area after a busy day of training? Or would you rather go on a refreshing countryside cycle trip or a round of golf? Don’t delay: look here for course venues that will be a real treat for everyone, such as De Sterrenberg, Vitznauerhof, The Duke.
Parkhotel Wasserburg Anholt | Isselburg Anholt (Germany)
Extra: Combine a meeting, course or other business event with a visit to a museum, vineyard or historical city centre.
Hotel Prinsenhof | Groningen (the Netherlands)
You’ll find QL Hotels & Restaurants close to the most famous art collections in the world. And some QL Hotels – such as Parkhotel Wasserburg Anholt and Auberge de Temple – even have their very own renowned art collection.
If you’d like to welcome your guests in an original setting, visit one of the QL Hotels with their own vineyard, or just a stones throw from one.